Wardle is the creator of the five-letter-word online game Wordle.
Teeth: brush, floss.
Loads. Rules clear.
Legit words, slang taboo.
Picks usual first guess.
Sonar? Cable? Novel? Stare?
Ashen block after ashen block.
Fifth space, amber (maybe lemon?).
Right vowel, wrong place.
First, green. Third, green. Fifth, amber (maybe lemon).
Words. Order. Usage. Logic.
Tries again. Worse.
Feels faint. Think!
Avoid doing badly.
Brain spark: vowel twice?
Every fiber tense.
First block flips.
Green, green, green, green!
Night, alarm, teeth, phone, newly blank board.
First guess again.
minor thing, major magic.
Daily light among bleak times.
Thompson is a Grammy- and Oscar-winning musical artist and director
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer