Wardle is the creator of the five-letter-word online game Wordle.
Teeth: brush, floss.
Loads. Rules clear.
Legit words, slang taboo.
Picks usual first guess.
Sonar? Cable? Novel? Stare?
Ashen block after ashen block.
Fifth space, amber (maybe lemon?).
Right vowel, wrong place.
First, green. Third, green. Fifth, amber (maybe lemon).
Words. Order. Usage. Logic.
Tries again. Worse.
Feels faint. Think!
Avoid doing badly.
Brain spark: vowel twice?
Every fiber tense.
First block flips.
Green, green, green, green!
Night, alarm, teeth, phone, newly blank board.
First guess again.
minor thing, major magic.
Daily light among bleak times.
Thompson is a Grammy- and Oscar-winning musical artist and director
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022