The final scene of the Season 1 finale of Succession is a candidate for the best 10 minutes of television ever made. And while many people with extraordinary talent on both sides of the camera made this scene what it is, at the center is Jeremy Strong.
After two seasons of breathtaking work on the HBO masterpiece from Jesse Armstrong and Adam McKay, Jeremy came back for the third season and dug even deeper into the soul, heart, and mind of Kendall Roy with a nuance and dexterity we only see from our greatest actors. Just when I think I’ve taken the full measure of what Jeremy can do, time after time he does something to make me think I’ve underestimated him.
I have a feeling we ain’t seen nothin’ yet.
Sorkin is an Oscar- and Emmy-winning screenwriter
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer