From the ashes of World War II, the global community came together with the goal of preventing another global war. A set of international rules and norms was established to benefit all nations and maintain the peace. For 77 years, there has not been a comparable global conflict.
But Russia’s unprovoked, immoral, and unethical invasion of Ukraine has put those rules under intense stress. In the midst of this chaos, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valeriy Zaluzhnyy has emerged as the military mind his country needed. His leadership enabled the Ukrainian armed forces to adapt quickly with battlefield initiative against the Russians.
The potential of a war between great powers is growing, and the Ukrainians defending their homeland against significant Russian aggression is incredible. General Zaluzhnyy is the man behind that effort, bearing the immense burden of leading in combat. His work will be remembered by history.
Milley is the U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023