Kyrsten Sinema is a champion in the U.S. Senate—and one of the primary reasons that America’s infrastructure is finally being upgraded.
I’ve worked alongside her on a number of initiatives, but none of them highlight her style and impact more than last year’s Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. Kyrsten was a leader throughout, pushing for commonsense, bipartisan solutions that will benefit Arizonans, Alaskans, and all Americans.
She’s original, determined, and incredibly smart. But it is her fearless approach to legislating that makes her a force to be reckoned with. Kyrsten understands the importance of consensus, and looks beyond the partisan labels to form genuine relationships based on trust and collaboration.
She is keenly focused on outcomes with a view toward the greater good, not for personal or political gain. It’s an honor to serve with her and call her my friend.
Murkowski, a Republican, is a U.S. Senator from Alaska
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer