Kyrsten Sinema is a champion in the U.S. Senate—and one of the primary reasons that America’s infrastructure is finally being upgraded.
I’ve worked alongside her on a number of initiatives, but none of them highlight her style and impact more than last year’s Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. Kyrsten was a leader throughout, pushing for commonsense, bipartisan solutions that will benefit Arizonans, Alaskans, and all Americans.
She’s original, determined, and incredibly smart. But it is her fearless approach to legislating that makes her a force to be reckoned with. Kyrsten understands the importance of consensus, and looks beyond the partisan labels to form genuine relationships based on trust and collaboration.
She is keenly focused on outcomes with a view toward the greater good, not for personal or political gain. It’s an honor to serve with her and call her my friend.
Murkowski, a Republican, is a U.S. Senator from Alaska
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement