Kyrsten Sinema is a champion in the U.S. Senate—and one of the primary reasons that America’s infrastructure is finally being upgraded.
I’ve worked alongside her on a number of initiatives, but none of them highlight her style and impact more than last year’s Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. Kyrsten was a leader throughout, pushing for commonsense, bipartisan solutions that will benefit Arizonans, Alaskans, and all Americans.
She’s original, determined, and incredibly smart. But it is her fearless approach to legislating that makes her a force to be reckoned with. Kyrsten understands the importance of consensus, and looks beyond the partisan labels to form genuine relationships based on trust and collaboration.
She is keenly focused on outcomes with a view toward the greater good, not for personal or political gain. It’s an honor to serve with her and call her my friend.
Murkowski, a Republican, is a U.S. Senator from Alaska
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time