Sometimes, emojis can express for us what words simply cannot. This usually applies to text messages, but now, it also applies to fortune cookies, which somehow makes perfect sense.
Coder Luke Karrys created a little emoji-fortune generator, because why not? Each fortune comes with a textual explanation, but you should definitely feel free to interpret your fortune as you see fit.
Once you get your fortune, you can either share it on Twitter or keep going until you get one that truly speaks to you. But really, they should all speak to you. For example:
Yeah, now that you mention it, I should definitely be repeating more expressionless saxophones.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023