Millions of dogs enter shelters every year, so rescue organizations have to get a little creative when it comes to helping the plethora of pups find new homes. That’s where Muttbombing comes in.
Dallas Pets Alive! , a no-kill shelter and rescue organization in Dallas, is determined to find homes for rescue dogs and they are willing to invade Instagram to do it. The group has started Muttbombing, a new photobombing craze, where they search Instagram for selfies and insert adorable, adoptable dogs into photos in the hopes of finding them forever homes. Each Muttbomb provides information about how to help the shelter animal, while sending a valuable message in an incredibly cute way.
While Ryan Gosling isn’t up for adoption, Max is:
Kim Kardashian got MuttBombed by a pup named Royce, who promised to change his name to something more Kardashian friendly if he was adopted:
Puppy Bono didn’t have to make a duckface to look good in this pic with Miley Cyrus:
It’s not just celebrities who are getting MuttBombed, though. No selfie or lunch shot is safe from invasion by a cute pooch:
To find out more about Dallas Pets Alive!, head here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org