Millions of dogs enter shelters every year, so rescue organizations have to get a little creative when it comes to helping the plethora of pups find new homes. That’s where Muttbombing comes in.
Dallas Pets Alive! , a no-kill shelter and rescue organization in Dallas, is determined to find homes for rescue dogs and they are willing to invade Instagram to do it. The group has started Muttbombing, a new photobombing craze, where they search Instagram for selfies and insert adorable, adoptable dogs into photos in the hopes of finding them forever homes. Each Muttbomb provides information about how to help the shelter animal, while sending a valuable message in an incredibly cute way.
While Ryan Gosling isn’t up for adoption, Max is:
Kim Kardashian got MuttBombed by a pup named Royce, who promised to change his name to something more Kardashian friendly if he was adopted:
Puppy Bono didn’t have to make a duckface to look good in this pic with Miley Cyrus:
It’s not just celebrities who are getting MuttBombed, though. No selfie or lunch shot is safe from invasion by a cute pooch:
To find out more about Dallas Pets Alive!, head here.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time