Millions of dogs enter shelters every year, so rescue organizations have to get a little creative when it comes to helping the plethora of pups find new homes. That’s where Muttbombing comes in.
Dallas Pets Alive! , a no-kill shelter and rescue organization in Dallas, is determined to find homes for rescue dogs and they are willing to invade Instagram to do it. The group has started Muttbombing, a new photobombing craze, where they search Instagram for selfies and insert adorable, adoptable dogs into photos in the hopes of finding them forever homes. Each Muttbomb provides information about how to help the shelter animal, while sending a valuable message in an incredibly cute way.
While Ryan Gosling isn’t up for adoption, Max is:
Kim Kardashian got MuttBombed by a pup named Royce, who promised to change his name to something more Kardashian friendly if he was adopted:
Puppy Bono didn’t have to make a duckface to look good in this pic with Miley Cyrus:
It’s not just celebrities who are getting MuttBombed, though. No selfie or lunch shot is safe from invasion by a cute pooch:
To find out more about Dallas Pets Alive!, head here.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future