Overly inspired by Pixar’s Up, Swedish researchers are attempting to create a machine that will scan your dog’s brain in order to translate his thoughts into words.
“No More Woof is the result of combining the latest technologies in three different tech-areas – EEG (electroencephalography) sensoring, micro computing and special [brain-computer interface] software,” says the product’s website. While the product isn’t on the market yet, you can put in your pre-order on Indiegogo.
And what will your dog be able to say to you? No More Woof says key phrases might include: “I’m hungry — but I don’t like this!” and “Who is that woman, she looks nice!” Of course, if everything goes according to plan No More Woof wants to produce an uncensored edition that will allow an owner to “hear your dog spelling out its horny thought. Perfect opener in the part! ‘Hey Bitch, wanna play?'”
While some phrase goals are, well, pretty creepy, we are still rooting for the Scandinavia scientists. After all, this is all part of a lab that created flying carpets for pets. They’re doing really important work!
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears