Overly inspired by Pixar’s Up, Swedish researchers are attempting to create a machine that will scan your dog’s brain in order to translate his thoughts into words.
“No More Woof is the result of combining the latest technologies in three different tech-areas – EEG (electroencephalography) sensoring, micro computing and special [brain-computer interface] software,” says the product’s website. While the product isn’t on the market yet, you can put in your pre-order on Indiegogo.
And what will your dog be able to say to you? No More Woof says key phrases might include: “I’m hungry — but I don’t like this!” and “Who is that woman, she looks nice!” Of course, if everything goes according to plan No More Woof wants to produce an uncensored edition that will allow an owner to “hear your dog spelling out its horny thought. Perfect opener in the part! ‘Hey Bitch, wanna play?'”
While some phrase goals are, well, pretty creepy, we are still rooting for the Scandinavia scientists. After all, this is all part of a lab that created flying carpets for pets. They’re doing really important work!
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time