Mercury the cute tabby kitty was tragically injured by what his owners believe was a weed whacker when he was a baby. He was left with only two back legs, but that doesn’t stop him from playing, sleeping, eating and snuggling just like other cats. The two little nubs where his front legs were also give him the illusion of being a supremely adorable T-rex.
Two weeks ago, Mercury was permanently adopted by the Oklahoma family who cared for him when he was injured. Now they’re documenting his adventures on the Raising Mercury Facebook page.
(h/t Laughing Squid)
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up