Mercury the cute tabby kitty was tragically injured by what his owners believe was a weed whacker when he was a baby. He was left with only two back legs, but that doesn’t stop him from playing, sleeping, eating and snuggling just like other cats. The two little nubs where his front legs were also give him the illusion of being a supremely adorable T-rex.
Two weeks ago, Mercury was permanently adopted by the Oklahoma family who cared for him when he was injured. Now they’re documenting his adventures on the Raising Mercury Facebook page.
(h/t Laughing Squid)
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science