Mercury the cute tabby kitty was tragically injured by what his owners believe was a weed whacker when he was a baby. He was left with only two back legs, but that doesn’t stop him from playing, sleeping, eating and snuggling just like other cats. The two little nubs where his front legs were also give him the illusion of being a supremely adorable T-rex.
Two weeks ago, Mercury was permanently adopted by the Oklahoma family who cared for him when he was injured. Now they’re documenting his adventures on the Raising Mercury Facebook page.
(h/t Laughing Squid)
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022