House Judiciary Committee meetings are already incredibly thrilling and action-packed, obviously, but last week, things got even more interesting after Florida Congressman Joe Garcia picked his ear and ate it.
Of course, the whole thing was recorded live on C-SPAN. In the video above, you can clearly see the Democrat digging in his ear, inspecting his findings, placing them into his mouth, and then going back for seconds.
He got an earful (get it?) from lots of grossed-out people, so yesterday, he took to Twitter to respond:
Okay, okay, we guess that’s a valid explanation, but he sounds so defensive. Something is just not quite right here. Either way, now he knows that what happens on C-SPAN apparently doesn’t just stay on C-SPAN.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time