Jimmy Fallon took a stab at wearing one of Dolly Parton’s legendary wigs on The Tonight Show Tuesday. It looked more like a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet on him. The iconic country singer told Fallon that she has 365 wigs, one for every day of the year.
Parton has also been keeping busy. She recently released her 42nd album, entitled Blue Smoke. The album got positive reviews, and even has a duet with Kenny Rogers on the song, “You Can’t Make Old Friends.” So you can plan on seeing a lot more of her—and her 365 wigs—on tour.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org