Jimmy Fallon took a stab at wearing one of Dolly Parton’s legendary wigs on The Tonight Show Tuesday. It looked more like a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet on him. The iconic country singer told Fallon that she has 365 wigs, one for every day of the year.
Parton has also been keeping busy. She recently released her 42nd album, entitled Blue Smoke. The album got positive reviews, and even has a duet with Kenny Rogers on the song, “You Can’t Make Old Friends.” So you can plan on seeing a lot more of her—and her 365 wigs—on tour.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow