The first trailer for ABC’s new sitcom Selfie is here and, well, it could be worse.
The show, which is slated to debut this fall on ABC, is by Suburgatory creator Emily Kapnek and stars the talented John Cho and Karen Gillan, but the result of all that talent falls very flat. While the show is called Selfie, don’t expect any Louis CK-style introspection or assessment — instead it’s basically MTVs Awkward with a My Fair Lady twist. Watch the first trailer above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms