The first trailer for ABC’s new sitcom Selfie is here and, well, it could be worse.
The show, which is slated to debut this fall on ABC, is by Suburgatory creator Emily Kapnek and stars the talented John Cho and Karen Gillan, but the result of all that talent falls very flat. While the show is called Selfie, don’t expect any Louis CK-style introspection or assessment — instead it’s basically MTVs Awkward with a My Fair Lady twist. Watch the first trailer above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org