Seven books and eight movies later, Harry Potter fans still aren’t done with J.K. Rowling’s magical world and its titular boy wizard. Fortunately for them, new films are on their way: an adaptation of Rowling’s book Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will hit theaters on Nov. 18, 2016, as the first film in an upcoming spin-off trilogy. “The film will take place 70 years before the Potter stories and follow Newt Scamande, a Magizoologist,” Vulture reports.
With a box-office debut more than two years away, Muggles have plenty of time to reread all the books — for the umpteenth time.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org