Grab your Firebolt brooms and get ready to fly to Florida — the Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios in Orlando unveiled new photos of its upcoming expansion opening this summer.
The new Diagon Alley location will visit a number of places from the books and the movies adaptations, including Gringotts Wizarding Bank, which is the subject of a new 3-D ride. “Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts” recreates a scene from the final Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie.
The expansion will be connected to the original Wizarding World of Harry Potter located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure by a Hogwarts Express-themed train.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022