Grab your Firebolt brooms and get ready to fly to Florida — the Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios in Orlando unveiled new photos of its upcoming expansion opening this summer.
The new Diagon Alley location will visit a number of places from the books and the movies adaptations, including Gringotts Wizarding Bank, which is the subject of a new 3-D ride. “Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts” recreates a scene from the final Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie.
The expansion will be connected to the original Wizarding World of Harry Potter located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure by a Hogwarts Express-themed train.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve