Grab your Firebolt brooms and get ready to fly to Florida — the Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios in Orlando unveiled new photos of its upcoming expansion opening this summer.
The new Diagon Alley location will visit a number of places from the books and the movies adaptations, including Gringotts Wizarding Bank, which is the subject of a new 3-D ride. “Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts” recreates a scene from the final Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie.
The expansion will be connected to the original Wizarding World of Harry Potter located at Universal’s Islands of Adventure by a Hogwarts Express-themed train.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at email@example.com