Last week, we shared Nielsen’s infographic that outlined just how much of your life you’d need to set aside to to binge-watch popular TV shows like Breaking Bad and The West Wing. Now, Nielsen has crunched some more numbers to throw 25 additional shows into the mix.
Some key findings here: It would take 15 and a half days to marathon every single episode of Doctor Who, 10 days and 10 hours to get through all of Law & Order: SVU and nearly seven days for all of Grey’s Anatomy. If any of that seems too daunting, we recommend choosing Firefly for your next binge session, since that will only cost you 10 hours.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction