Last week, we shared Nielsen’s infographic that outlined just how much of your life you’d need to set aside to to binge-watch popular TV shows like Breaking Bad and The West Wing. Now, Nielsen has crunched some more numbers to throw 25 additional shows into the mix.
Some key findings here: It would take 15 and a half days to marathon every single episode of Doctor Who, 10 days and 10 hours to get through all of Law & Order: SVU and nearly seven days for all of Grey’s Anatomy. If any of that seems too daunting, we recommend choosing Firefly for your next binge session, since that will only cost you 10 hours.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org