Last week, we shared Nielsen’s infographic that outlined just how much of your life you’d need to set aside to to binge-watch popular TV shows like Breaking Bad and The West Wing. Now, Nielsen has crunched some more numbers to throw 25 additional shows into the mix.
Some key findings here: It would take 15 and a half days to marathon every single episode of Doctor Who, 10 days and 10 hours to get through all of Law & Order: SVU and nearly seven days for all of Grey’s Anatomy. If any of that seems too daunting, we recommend choosing Firefly for your next binge session, since that will only cost you 10 hours.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror