Last week, we shared Nielsen’s infographic that outlined just how much of your life you’d need to set aside to to binge-watch popular TV shows like Breaking Bad and The West Wing. Now, Nielsen has crunched some more numbers to throw 25 additional shows into the mix.
Some key findings here: It would take 15 and a half days to marathon every single episode of Doctor Who, 10 days and 10 hours to get through all of Law & Order: SVU and nearly seven days for all of Grey’s Anatomy. If any of that seems too daunting, we recommend choosing Firefly for your next binge session, since that will only cost you 10 hours.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This