Last week, we shared Nielsen’s infographic that outlined just how much of your life you’d need to set aside to to binge-watch popular TV shows like Breaking Bad and The West Wing. Now, Nielsen has crunched some more numbers to throw 25 additional shows into the mix.
Some key findings here: It would take 15 and a half days to marathon every single episode of Doctor Who, 10 days and 10 hours to get through all of Law & Order: SVU and nearly seven days for all of Grey’s Anatomy. If any of that seems too daunting, we recommend choosing Firefly for your next binge session, since that will only cost you 10 hours.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow