An anarchy conference at Portland State University experienced great success last week, after a panel in the 5th annual Law and Disorder conference broke into screaming, swearing, and general… um… anarchy before it even began.
Although the reason for the protest against panelist Kristian Williams was unclear in the video (something about sexual assault? so much screaming!), attendees could be heard chanting, “We will not be silent in the face of your violence.” They weren’t silenced, although according to the You Tube user who posted the video, police were reportedly called.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time