Ever since video surfaced yesterday of Solange Knowles allegedly attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z, we’ve all been wondering: what the heck prompted this?
The lack of audio in the security footage is probably the greatest disappointment any of us will ever know. But rapper 50 Cent decided to weigh in and provide us with his take on what Jay Z and Solange were yelling about while Beyoncé stood calmly in the corner. He posted the above voice-over on his Instagram. He later deleted it, but despite what the European courts say, Fiddy should know the Internet can never actually be deleted.
Uh, thanks so much for this, Fiddy.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma