Ever since video surfaced yesterday of Solange Knowles allegedly attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z, we’ve all been wondering: what the heck prompted this?
The lack of audio in the security footage is probably the greatest disappointment any of us will ever know. But rapper 50 Cent decided to weigh in and provide us with his take on what Jay Z and Solange were yelling about while Beyoncé stood calmly in the corner. He posted the above voice-over on his Instagram. He later deleted it, but despite what the European courts say, Fiddy should know the Internet can never actually be deleted.
Uh, thanks so much for this, Fiddy.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve