Ever since video surfaced yesterday of Solange Knowles allegedly attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z, we’ve all been wondering: what the heck prompted this?
The lack of audio in the security footage is probably the greatest disappointment any of us will ever know. But rapper 50 Cent decided to weigh in and provide us with his take on what Jay Z and Solange were yelling about while Beyoncé stood calmly in the corner. He posted the above voice-over on his Instagram. He later deleted it, but despite what the European courts say, Fiddy should know the Internet can never actually be deleted.
Uh, thanks so much for this, Fiddy.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com