Comedian Louis C.K. often makes the hurdles of parenting the focus of his stand-up routines — so it’s no surprise that he made sure to give new dad Jimmy Fallon some parenting advice during his appearance on Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show.
His advice was simple, to say the least.
“You don’t have to do anything,” C.K. said of Fallon’s daughter, who is 9 1/2 months old. “She’s still at the age that if you leave her in a room she’ll still be there a few minutes later. She just eats, poops and falls asleep.”
C.K., who was on the show to promote the fourth season of the television series Louie, has two daughters who live in New York City.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org