What do you do with your free time after you’ve spent your life savings on plastic surgery to look like a famous celebrity? You form a supergroup with other über-fans who have spent thousands of dollars to look like other famous celebrities, of course.
Toby Sheldon, the Justin Bieber fan who underwent $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to look like his idol has teamed up with Kitty Jay, the woman who spent $25,000 on surgery to look like Jennifer Lawrence, and Venus D’Lite, the RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant who dropped some serious cash to morph into Madonna, to form an aptly-named group, the Plastics.
Their first release is a celebration of celebrity lookalikes that opens with a question: “Are you one of those boring people who don’t want to be beautiful?” The video features the trio extolling the virtues of their lifestyle choices and could easily double as a late-night cable ad for plastic surgeons everywhere.
[Via Daily Dot]
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com