What do you do with your free time after you’ve spent your life savings on plastic surgery to look like a famous celebrity? You form a supergroup with other über-fans who have spent thousands of dollars to look like other famous celebrities, of course.
Toby Sheldon, the Justin Bieber fan who underwent $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to look like his idol has teamed up with Kitty Jay, the woman who spent $25,000 on surgery to look like Jennifer Lawrence, and Venus D’Lite, the RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant who dropped some serious cash to morph into Madonna, to form an aptly-named group, the Plastics.
Their first release is a celebration of celebrity lookalikes that opens with a question: “Are you one of those boring people who don’t want to be beautiful?” The video features the trio extolling the virtues of their lifestyle choices and could easily double as a late-night cable ad for plastic surgeons everywhere.
[Via Daily Dot]
MORE: Justin Bieber’s Number One Fan Spent Life Savings on Plastic Surgery to Look Like His Idol
MORE: 14 Musical Acts To Watch in 2014
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief