What do you do with your free time after you’ve spent your life savings on plastic surgery to look like a famous celebrity? You form a supergroup with other über-fans who have spent thousands of dollars to look like other famous celebrities, of course.
Toby Sheldon, the Justin Bieber fan who underwent $100,000 worth of plastic surgery to look like his idol has teamed up with Kitty Jay, the woman who spent $25,000 on surgery to look like Jennifer Lawrence, and Venus D’Lite, the RuPaul’s Drag Race contestant who dropped some serious cash to morph into Madonna, to form an aptly-named group, the Plastics.
Their first release is a celebration of celebrity lookalikes that opens with a question: “Are you one of those boring people who don’t want to be beautiful?” The video features the trio extolling the virtues of their lifestyle choices and could easily double as a late-night cable ad for plastic surgeons everywhere.
[Via Daily Dot]
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time