A new, hilarious Netflix video takes a not-so-subtle jab at Amazon’s planned drone delivery service. What if we could had a drone system, too? asks Netflix. It would probably be a disaster, because it would have drones. Drones.
The clip was reportedly produced for the annual meeting of Netflix’s DVD Division, and features its general manager Hank Breeggemann. The video shows small flying drones delivering Netflix DVDs in offices amidst a flurry of documents, and chasing unfortunate customers down in bad CGI explosions. The movie was first hosted by Hacking Netflix, Netflix’s unofficial news and information site.
Check out the video here:
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now