Singer Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton are calling it quits, PEOPLE reports.
Thicke, 36, met Patton, 38, when he was just 14. The couple has been married since 2005 and had a son in 2010.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” they said in a statement Monday.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma