Singer Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton are calling it quits, PEOPLE reports.
Thicke, 36, met Patton, 38, when he was just 14. The couple has been married since 2005 and had a son in 2010.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” they said in a statement Monday.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time