Singer Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton are calling it quits, PEOPLE reports.
Thicke, 36, met Patton, 38, when he was just 14. The couple has been married since 2005 and had a son in 2010.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” they said in a statement Monday.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time