Singer Robin Thicke and actress Paula Patton are calling it quits, PEOPLE reports.
Thicke, 36, met Patton, 38, when he was just 14. The couple has been married since 2005 and had a son in 2010.
“We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,” they said in a statement Monday.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World