After testing it in select locations for about a year, Taco Bell’s Waffle Taco will appear on the chain’s national breakfast menu, beginning March 27, the Associated Press reports.
During its test run, the “sandwich” — a waffle wrapped around a sausage patty or bacon with eggs and cheese and syrup on the side — had been selling for 89 cents and reportedly had about 460 calories and 30g of fat.
Reviews have been mixed. A Los Angeles Times taste test called it “rubbery” and “mushy.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time