On Friday, Russian warships and military aircraft took part in a show of the Federation’s military might in Sevastopol, Crimea, home to a key Russian naval base. Footage was recorded and broadcast live from the cabin of one of the fighter jets flying in close formation, according to RT.
Russian President Vladimir Putin was in Crimea to take part in Victory Day celebrations, in his first visit to the disputed territory since Russia annexed it from Ukraine.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization