On Friday, Russian warships and military aircraft took part in a show of the Federation’s military might in Sevastopol, Crimea, home to a key Russian naval base. Footage was recorded and broadcast live from the cabin of one of the fighter jets flying in close formation, according to RT.
Russian President Vladimir Putin was in Crimea to take part in Victory Day celebrations, in his first visit to the disputed territory since Russia annexed it from Ukraine.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow