The reported $3.2 billion price tag would be Apple’s largest single acquisition to date. From the iconic Beats headphones to streaming music, the buyout makes a lot of sense: the era of digital downloads is coming to an end and Apple is still without its own truly successful streaming music service.
If completed, the deal would be Apple CEO Tim Cook’s boldest move yet to place his own signature on the tech giant, more than two years after the death of co-founder Steve Jobs.
Watch the video above for more.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization