On a The Colbert Report appearance Thursday, actress Ellen Page revealed how stressful it was for her to come out as gay earlier this year.
“It was definitely one of the most, you know, nerve-sort-of-wracking moments of my life,” Page said. “And at the same time I was just so excited and thrilled to be at a place where I was ready to do that.”
Page, who came out as a lesbian on Valentine’s Day, also talked about coming out as “openly Canadian.” Her new film, X-Men: Days of Future Past hits theaters May 23.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State