Mother’s Day can be a lot of pressure. You need to write your Mom the perfect card, get her the perfect gift, and now that we live in a social media obsessed era, you need to post the perfect thing on her Facebook wall.
But Facebook wants to help you out. The social network sent us the 10 most popular things people shared with their moms on Mother’s Day last year, and 365 days later, they’re still pretty adorable.
Top sign: “You know to always bring a jacket no matter what the temperature is.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears