Mother’s Day can be a lot of pressure. You need to write your Mom the perfect card, get her the perfect gift, and now that we live in a social media obsessed era, you need to post the perfect thing on her Facebook wall.
But Facebook wants to help you out. The social network sent us the 10 most popular things people shared with their moms on Mother’s Day last year, and 365 days later, they’re still pretty adorable.
Top sign: “You know to always bring a jacket no matter what the temperature is.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time