Mother’s Day can be a lot of pressure. You need to write your Mom the perfect card, get her the perfect gift, and now that we live in a social media obsessed era, you need to post the perfect thing on her Facebook wall.
But Facebook wants to help you out. The social network sent us the 10 most popular things people shared with their moms on Mother’s Day last year, and 365 days later, they’re still pretty adorable.
Top sign: “You know to always bring a jacket no matter what the temperature is.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart