A duck face is not a thing that should be immortalized. And yet a sad soul appears to have gotten a tattoo of her pursed lip taking a selfie—which might be a modern-day sign of the apocalypse.
We don’t know the context, but this photo has been making its rounds around the Internet. Hopefully it isn’t giving any Snapchatters ideas for their weekend itineraries.
It looks like millennials haven’t learned the lessons of Gen-Xers about NOT tattooing digital trends on their bodies. Hopefully this woman will regret her choices slightly less than those who marked up their bodies with now-defunct websites during the early dot-com days.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org