If the whole politics thing doesn’t end up working out, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford — you know, the guy who admitted smoking crack — might just have a future as a hip-hop producer.
At a South by Southwest fundraiser for Toronto artists this weekend, Ford played DJ and laid down some sick beats before a very enthusiastic audience. A good DJ knows how to get a crowd pumped up, and Ford seems to know how to do that better than anyone. So, if his attempt at re-election doesn’t pan out, it’s nice to know he’s got a solid fallback.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time