If the whole politics thing doesn’t end up working out, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford — you know, the guy who admitted smoking crack — might just have a future as a hip-hop producer.
At a South by Southwest fundraiser for Toronto artists this weekend, Ford played DJ and laid down some sick beats before a very enthusiastic audience. A good DJ knows how to get a crowd pumped up, and Ford seems to know how to do that better than anyone. So, if his attempt at re-election doesn’t pan out, it’s nice to know he’s got a solid fallback.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases