You either love them, or hate them, can’t get enough or can’t get off fast enough — These thrill rides are made to push the limits and break some records. This summer, five new rides are being unveiled that are taller, faster and downright scarier than anything previously imagined.
Out of all these rides, Six Flags seems to be the corporation with a record-breaking agenda, holding three of these five spots with Zumanjaro in New Jersey (Highest Drop Ride), Sky Screamer in Massachusetts (Tallest Swing Ride) and Goliath in Illinois (Tallest Wooden Roller Coaster). In Kansas, Schlitterbahn has created a water-slide called Verrückt that’s taller than Niagara Falls, and in Ohio, King’s Island has created Banshee, the longest inverted roller coaster.
Now, for all of you thrill-seekers out there, onward!
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption