More like How I Met and Then Totally Dumped Your Mother: Cristin Milioti, who played the titular mom in CBS’ long-running sitcom, will star in the new NBC series A to Z, which chronicles the complete lifespan of a relationship from beginning to end.
Set in “the world of an online dating company that details the ‘A to Z’s’ of a relationship,” according to Deadline, Milioti will play a no-nonsense lawyer, while Ben Feldman, otherwise known as Ginsberg from Mad Men, will play her boyfriend-turned-ex.
Rashida Jones, who is starring in the upcoming TBS police comedy Angie Tribeca, is producing the show alongside writing partner Will McCormack. Milioti’s and Feldman’s characters may be doomed to a failed relationship, but Jones and McCormack are a perfect match for stories about complicated relationships — the two wrote 2012’s Celeste and Jesse Forever.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World