More like How I Met and Then Totally Dumped Your Mother: Cristin Milioti, who played the titular mom in CBS’ long-running sitcom, will star in the new NBC series A to Z, which chronicles the complete lifespan of a relationship from beginning to end.
Set in “the world of an online dating company that details the ‘A to Z’s’ of a relationship,” according to Deadline, Milioti will play a no-nonsense lawyer, while Ben Feldman, otherwise known as Ginsberg from Mad Men, will play her boyfriend-turned-ex.
Rashida Jones, who is starring in the upcoming TBS police comedy Angie Tribeca, is producing the show alongside writing partner Will McCormack. Milioti’s and Feldman’s characters may be doomed to a failed relationship, but Jones and McCormack are a perfect match for stories about complicated relationships — the two wrote 2012’s Celeste and Jesse Forever.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism