More like How I Met and Then Totally Dumped Your Mother: Cristin Milioti, who played the titular mom in CBS’ long-running sitcom, will star in the new NBC series A to Z, which chronicles the complete lifespan of a relationship from beginning to end.
Set in “the world of an online dating company that details the ‘A to Z’s’ of a relationship,” according to Deadline, Milioti will play a no-nonsense lawyer, while Ben Feldman, otherwise known as Ginsberg from Mad Men, will play her boyfriend-turned-ex.
Rashida Jones, who is starring in the upcoming TBS police comedy Angie Tribeca, is producing the show alongside writing partner Will McCormack. Milioti’s and Feldman’s characters may be doomed to a failed relationship, but Jones and McCormack are a perfect match for stories about complicated relationships — the two wrote 2012’s Celeste and Jesse Forever.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time