Fast-forward to the 2:37 mark of this viral Pepsi Max UK promotion, and you will see stuntman Damien Walters successfully run a vertical loop. In the past, Walters, also a freerunner and gymnast, has competed in the World Trampoline Championships, served as stunt double or performer in films, and maintains a YouTube channel to showcase his other hair-raising feats.
If you dare to try this loop-the-loop stunt at your local park, perhaps consider wearing a helmet and calling an ambulance in advance.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022