Fast-forward to the 2:37 mark of this viral Pepsi Max UK promotion, and you will see stuntman Damien Walters successfully run a vertical loop. In the past, Walters, also a freerunner and gymnast, has competed in the World Trampoline Championships, served as stunt double or performer in films, and maintains a YouTube channel to showcase his other hair-raising feats.
If you dare to try this loop-the-loop stunt at your local park, perhaps consider wearing a helmet and calling an ambulance in advance.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving