Under normal circumstances, we would be very saddened by the closing of a wine store. But Eataly New York has cushioned the blow by replacing said winery with something delicious: a bar entirely devoted to the consumption of Nutella.
For months, Chicago residents have been treated to an Eataly Nutella bar and New Yorkers have only been able to salivate rainbows in pure jealousy:
But no longer! The bar opens Monday at 5 p.m., at which time it will be serving a slice of bread with Nutella for free until 9. Hope you don’t live nearby, or else we see many late-night Nutella binges in your future.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State