Under normal circumstances, we would be very saddened by the closing of a wine store. But Eataly New York has cushioned the blow by replacing said winery with something delicious: a bar entirely devoted to the consumption of Nutella.
For months, Chicago residents have been treated to an Eataly Nutella bar and New Yorkers have only been able to salivate rainbows in pure jealousy:
But no longer! The bar opens Monday at 5 p.m., at which time it will be serving a slice of bread with Nutella for free until 9. Hope you don’t live nearby, or else we see many late-night Nutella binges in your future.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time