The classic children’s book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is getting the Hollywood treatment. And based on the new trailer, it looks like the moviemakers were very liberal with the original storyline.
One of Alexander’s brothers has become a sister, and instead of just Alexander having a bad day, the whole family seems to be having a rough time. But Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner are in the cast, and Donald Glover even makes an appearance. So this may not end up being a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad movie after all.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk