The classic children’s book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is getting the Hollywood treatment. And based on the new trailer, it looks like the moviemakers were very liberal with the original storyline.
One of Alexander’s brothers has become a sister, and instead of just Alexander having a bad day, the whole family seems to be having a rough time. But Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner are in the cast, and Donald Glover even makes an appearance. So this may not end up being a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad movie after all.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World