Arianna Huffington says a traumatic health scare changed her life for the better.
In 2007, the Huffington Post media mogul broke her cheek on a desk when she fainted from exhaustion. Since then, she’s getting more rest, and urges others to do the same in her new book.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org