Disney’s animated juggernaut Frozen has taken the world by storm since premiering in theaters last November, racking up more than $950 million at the box office worldwide and developing legions of devoted fans. The movie’s signature song, “Let It Go,” originally sung by Broadway legend Idina Menzel, has been nominated for a Best Original Song Oscar and has inspired countless artists to try out their own rendition.
But which version is the best? Below, find our definitive ranking of the 11 best covers of “Let It Go.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
Alex Boyé (Africanized Tribal Cover) Ft. One Voice Children's Choir
Read More From TIME