Instead of hitting the books, two students ordered a hit on themselves.
Two University of Georgia students didn’t have a death wish, but they did wish to be injured just enough to get out of their final exams. The two devised a plan and took out an ad on Craigslist.
While the ad has since been flagged for removal by the online classified site, according to Flagpole.com, a University of Georgia Athens news site who took a screenshot of the ad, the advertisement requested that the hit man literally hit them with a car.
While too lazy to study, but not overly sadistic, the women explicitly stated that they did not want to die, just simply be “injured enough to get out of taking our finals here at UGA.” Wisely the ad was placed under the site’s “skilled trades” section.
As for compensation for the act, the reward would be the act itself, e.g. “hitting two lovely ladies by vehicle w/ permission.”
One can only hope that the entire ad was actually a final exam in creative writing.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org