Instead of hitting the books, two students ordered a hit on themselves.
Two University of Georgia students didn’t have a death wish, but they did wish to be injured just enough to get out of their final exams. The two devised a plan and took out an ad on Craigslist.
While the ad has since been flagged for removal by the online classified site, according to Flagpole.com, a University of Georgia Athens news site who took a screenshot of the ad, the advertisement requested that the hit man literally hit them with a car.
While too lazy to study, but not overly sadistic, the women explicitly stated that they did not want to die, just simply be “injured enough to get out of taking our finals here at UGA.” Wisely the ad was placed under the site’s “skilled trades” section.
As for compensation for the act, the reward would be the act itself, e.g. “hitting two lovely ladies by vehicle w/ permission.”
One can only hope that the entire ad was actually a final exam in creative writing.
MORE: Middle School Teacher Suspended for Assigning Lil Wayne Lyrics as Homework
MORE: Are You As Smart As a Fourth Grader Should Be?
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement