First Lady Michelle Obama said Thursday that young people need health insurance because they’re “knuckleheads,” as she touted Obamacare during her appearance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.
“A lot of young people think they’re invincible,” Obama. “But they truth is young people are knuckleheads. They’re the ones who are cooking for the first time and slice their finger open. They’re dancing on the bar stool.”
Later in the show, the First Lady promoted her healthy living initiative “Let’s Move” during sketch in which Fallon and guest Will Ferrell played teen girls.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up