Forget about Octomom, because the coolest new Octo-thing is this octogoat:
This creature was born this week in Croatia with eight legs and both male and female reproductive parts, ITV News reports.
“I counted his legs and I thought I was seeing things,” Zoran Paparic, whose goat Sarka gave birth to the octogoat, told reporters. “Then I called my neighbour to make sure that I am not crazy.”
Veterinarians believe that the reason for the kid’s extra legs and sex organ is an underdeveloped twin sibling. They say it’s unlikely that the goat will survive, but if it does make it past the first week, they expect it to live for two or three years.
Clearly its name should be Octavio. Or Octavia. Whichever one it feels in its heart.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time