Good Morning Cincinnati traffic reporter Bob Herzog has seen a lot this winter, but mostly he’s seen dismal traffic conditions, bad weather and Frozen.
After watching the Disney film twice with his children, Herzog was inspired to create a traffic-themed version of the film’s hit song “Let It Go” for his show’s weekly Dance Party Friday segment.
To wit, the WKRC Cincinnati reporter took to the stage near his traffic map and belted out a song of weather-related traffic woes set to the Oscar-nominated tune, complete with lyrics like “All the traction’s gone/schools are closed or at least they’re on a delay/ even a short distance could mean a slip and fall” before busting out into a rousing chorus of “Just don’t go/Just don’t go!/ Black ice will make you cry!”
Feel free to sing along as you watch, and then check out TIME’s definitive ranking of the 11 Best Covers of “Let It Go”.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now