Good Morning Cincinnati traffic reporter Bob Herzog has seen a lot this winter, but mostly he’s seen dismal traffic conditions, bad weather and Frozen.
After watching the Disney film twice with his children, Herzog was inspired to create a traffic-themed version of the film’s hit song “Let It Go” for his show’s weekly Dance Party Friday segment.
To wit, the WKRC Cincinnati reporter took to the stage near his traffic map and belted out a song of weather-related traffic woes set to the Oscar-nominated tune, complete with lyrics like “All the traction’s gone/schools are closed or at least they’re on a delay/ even a short distance could mean a slip and fall” before busting out into a rousing chorus of “Just don’t go/Just don’t go!/ Black ice will make you cry!”
Feel free to sing along as you watch, and then check out TIME’s definitive ranking of the 11 Best Covers of “Let It Go”.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time