White Collar actor Matt Bomer recently discussed his marriage and his journey to coming out as gay in an interview with Out magazine.
Bomer revealed his sexual orientationback in 2012 while thanking his partner and children at an awards show. However, the 36-year-old actor is now for the first time speaking openly about what has been mostly a private relationship with his partner, publicist Simon Halls.
“It was very chill,” he said of his 2011 wedding. “Very small: only our nearest and dearest. There’s a security, a validity of knowing that it’s legal. It’s hard to put into words. It’s just a feeling, I guess, something about saying vows in front the people around who love and support you. I think it was good for our family.”
Watch the video above for the details.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart