White Collar actor Matt Bomer recently discussed his marriage and his journey to coming out as gay in an interview with Out magazine.
Bomer revealed his sexual orientationback in 2012 while thanking his partner and children at an awards show. However, the 36-year-old actor is now for the first time speaking openly about what has been mostly a private relationship with his partner, publicist Simon Halls.
“It was very chill,” he said of his 2011 wedding. “Very small: only our nearest and dearest. There’s a security, a validity of knowing that it’s legal. It’s hard to put into words. It’s just a feeling, I guess, something about saying vows in front the people around who love and support you. I think it was good for our family.”
Watch the video above for the details.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time