Kentucky Fried Chicken managed to convince a man to get a tattoo of a Double Down as part of a new commercial.
Now, for the uninitiated, a Double Down is a “sandwich” that uses two pieces of fried chicken instead of bread, with bacon, cheese and secret sauce wedged in between. So now that everybody’s up to speed, let’s take another moment to acknowledge that there is now a man who has that sandwich tattooed on his body. Forever.
But, why would he tattoo a Double Down on his leg?
“It’s a tattoo that people will always ask about,” the anonymous man explains. “And it’s funny, so.”
Oh, okay, that clears things right up.
(h/t Grub Street)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving