Kentucky Fried Chicken managed to convince a man to get a tattoo of a Double Down as part of a new commercial.
Now, for the uninitiated, a Double Down is a “sandwich” that uses two pieces of fried chicken instead of bread, with bacon, cheese and secret sauce wedged in between. So now that everybody’s up to speed, let’s take another moment to acknowledge that there is now a man who has that sandwich tattooed on his body. Forever.
But, why would he tattoo a Double Down on his leg?
“It’s a tattoo that people will always ask about,” the anonymous man explains. “And it’s funny, so.”
Oh, okay, that clears things right up.
(h/t Grub Street)
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer