President Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Thursday that they’ve bet each other a case of beer for each game as the U.S. and Canada face off in the Olympic Women’s Hockey finals this week.
Neither of the presidents, who announced their wager on Twitter, indicated just what kind of beer was on the line, though Harper did specify Canadian beer. So if the U.S. women emerge victorious, be on the lookout for Labatt Blue empties littering the White House lawn.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working