President Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper said Thursday that they’ve bet each other a case of beer for each game as the U.S. and Canada face off in the Olympic Women’s Hockey finals this week.
Neither of the presidents, who announced their wager on Twitter, indicated just what kind of beer was on the line, though Harper did specify Canadian beer. So if the U.S. women emerge victorious, be on the lookout for Labatt Blue empties littering the White House lawn.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow