The artist who very impressively recorded Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” in the style of 20 very different musicians is back (with a brand new invention).
This time, musician Anthony Vincent has taken a stab at Jason Derulo’s “Talk Dirty,” recording the hit song, once again, in 20 different styles. He begins with the original Jason Derulo version then seamlessly transitions to the Bee Gees, Barry White, Muse and more. He even busts out some Spanish when he sings in the style of Aventura.
Vincent neglected a barbershop version, but luckily, Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Spacey already have that one covered:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement