Divergent star Shailene Woodley has been known to forage for herbs and promote natural living, but she told David Letterman her diet now includes a particularly odd mineral.
Eating clay, she said, can help your body “excrete materials.” The CBS late night host had a hard time wrapping his head around that one.
Viewers more interested in her acting than her foraging should go see Woodley in the film The Fault in our Stars on June 6th.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up