Fans of Netflix’s hit show Orange is the New Black still have a month to wait for the second series to be released on Netflix. But those who binge through all 13 episodes on the release date of June 6 need not fear, as the network has already confirmed the show will be back for a third season.
Laura Prepon, who plays Alex Vause on the show, took to Instagram Monday to reveal the news, posting a photo of potential titles for the show’s third season.
Netflix later confirmed the news to TIME, but said it would not be releasing a statement.
The announcement comes just after the series took home the GLAAD Media Award for outstanding comedy, an accolade recognizing the show’s representation of diversity and LGBT issues, particularly surrounding the transgender inmate Sophia, played by actor Laverne Cox.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time