For some reason, fast food employees love to do really questionable, gross things on the job. They just love it. A Pizza Hut worker who decided to pee in one of the kitchen sinks is clearly no exception.
After surveillance video captured the employee committing the disgusting act at one of the chain’s branches in West Virginia, health officials temporary closed the restaurant, WYMT reports. Pizza Hut has confirmed that the man, a district manager, has since been fired. That makes things at least a little better. Maybe.
When the Mingo County Health Department shut down the branch, it cited a “substantial hazard to the public health.” Um, duh doy.
In the meantime, officials said it could be days or even weeks before they consider reopening the restaurant, located in the southern West Virginia town of Kermit. The employee’s name has not been released, but, if you can handle it, here’s the video of him peeing on the job:
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time