For some reason, fast food employees love to do really questionable, gross things on the job. They just love it. A Pizza Hut worker who decided to pee in one of the kitchen sinks is clearly no exception.
After surveillance video captured the employee committing the disgusting act at one of the chain’s branches in West Virginia, health officials temporary closed the restaurant, WYMT reports. Pizza Hut has confirmed that the man, a district manager, has since been fired. That makes things at least a little better. Maybe.
When the Mingo County Health Department shut down the branch, it cited a “substantial hazard to the public health.” Um, duh doy.
In the meantime, officials said it could be days or even weeks before they consider reopening the restaurant, located in the southern West Virginia town of Kermit. The employee’s name has not been released, but, if you can handle it, here’s the video of him peeing on the job:
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement