For some reason, fast food employees love to do really questionable, gross things on the job. They just love it. A Pizza Hut worker who decided to pee in one of the kitchen sinks is clearly no exception.
After surveillance video captured the employee committing the disgusting act at one of the chain’s branches in West Virginia, health officials temporary closed the restaurant, WYMT reports. Pizza Hut has confirmed that the man, a district manager, has since been fired. That makes things at least a little better. Maybe.
When the Mingo County Health Department shut down the branch, it cited a “substantial hazard to the public health.” Um, duh doy.
In the meantime, officials said it could be days or even weeks before they consider reopening the restaurant, located in the southern West Virginia town of Kermit. The employee’s name has not been released, but, if you can handle it, here’s the video of him peeing on the job:
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up