For some reason, fast food employees love to do really questionable, gross things on the job. They just love it. A Pizza Hut worker who decided to pee in one of the kitchen sinks is clearly no exception.
After surveillance video captured the employee committing the disgusting act at one of the chain’s branches in West Virginia, health officials temporary closed the restaurant, WYMT reports. Pizza Hut has confirmed that the man, a district manager, has since been fired. That makes things at least a little better. Maybe.
When the Mingo County Health Department shut down the branch, it cited a “substantial hazard to the public health.” Um, duh doy.
In the meantime, officials said it could be days or even weeks before they consider reopening the restaurant, located in the southern West Virginia town of Kermit. The employee’s name has not been released, but, if you can handle it, here’s the video of him peeing on the job:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving