Designer Nate Berkus married partner Jeremiah Brent Saturday night at the New York Public Library.
The couple was engaged a year ago in Peru, and they were the first same-sex couple to tie the knot at the iconic venue. The black-and-white themed ceremony’s 220 guests included Oprah, Rachel Ray, Katie Lee, Rebecca Minkoff, Irene Neuwirth, Busy Philipps and Elizabeth Hendrickson.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org