Fallon, along with his barbershop quartet The Ragtime Gals, presented a smooth (although somewhat less sultry than the original) rendition of R. Kelly’s iconic 2003 single “Ignition (Remix).” The most memorable parts include the sophisticated “Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce” from Fallon’s solo, as well as the harmonized “toot-toots” and “beep-beeps.”
A new spin on a familiar tune, with some old-time flavor? Yes, please.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart