Fallon, along with his barbershop quartet The Ragtime Gals, presented a smooth (although somewhat less sultry than the original) rendition of R. Kelly’s iconic 2003 single “Ignition (Remix).” The most memorable parts include the sophisticated “Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce” from Fallon’s solo, as well as the harmonized “toot-toots” and “beep-beeps.”
A new spin on a familiar tune, with some old-time flavor? Yes, please.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time