Fawn Qiu has degrees from Harvard and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She’s also worked at MIT’s Media Lab. Despite such a pedigree, she got sucked into the Flappy Bird hoopla just like most of the rest of the world.
Instead of mourning Flappy Bird’s passing, however, she’s gone and done what any good tinkerer would do: slapped together a couple servo motors, an Arduino board, a switch and some magnets to recreate a real-life Flappy Bird inside a cardboard box.
Watch the above video to witness a bunch of people who can’t help themselves, and cross your fingers that this is the last Flappy Bird-related post to get published here for at least the rest of the month (I’m so sorry).
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time