Fawn Qiu has degrees from Harvard and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. She’s also worked at MIT’s Media Lab. Despite such a pedigree, she got sucked into the Flappy Bird hoopla just like most of the rest of the world.
Instead of mourning Flappy Bird’s passing, however, she’s gone and done what any good tinkerer would do: slapped together a couple servo motors, an Arduino board, a switch and some magnets to recreate a real-life Flappy Bird inside a cardboard box.
Watch the above video to witness a bunch of people who can’t help themselves, and cross your fingers that this is the last Flappy Bird-related post to get published here for at least the rest of the month (I’m so sorry).
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy