Legions of Google Glass wearers could be coming to a bar near you on Saturday, when they stage their “Glass Night Out” across the country.
The events, which were promoted in a Google+ post Thursday, are part of a “community driven initiative” intended to “dispel Glass myths for all.” That sounds like they’re trying to prove that not everyone who wears Google Glass is a “Glasshole.”
Glass wearers will convene across the country at bars and restaurants in Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Milwaukee, Orlando, Palo Alto, and Washington, D.C., but wearers will also convene in smaller towns to spread the word about Google Glass.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time